ModuCon & ModuPro
High Safety low voltage switchgears for maximum requirements far beyond all standards.
For years, the names ModuPro and ModuCon have stood for the world’s highest standard in regard to personal safety and system availability. Through extensive constructive measures and the use of materials of the best quality, KÖHL has transferred its high standard in medium voltage switchgears to its low voltage applications. The result is an uncompromising concept with type test results far beyond the known standards IEC 61439-2 and IEC/ TR 61641.
Developed for primary use as energy distribution and motor control centre, the systems offer different designs and function units of varying dimensions and configurations, which all follow the same guiding principle: SAFETY FIRST!
With permanent development and innovative engineering skill, we have perfected the principle of passive arc fault protection for low voltage switchgear systems.
THE PREMIUM-CLASS POWER DISTRIBUTION!
- ModuPro/ModuCon have passed the highest testing requirements from customer side and exceed the standards acc. IEC/DIN 61439-2 and IEC/TR 61641 by far.
- ModuPro/ModuCon limit the effects of the accidental arc on the failure area in the highest safety design. Maximum personal protection is thus guaranteed.
- Through the guidance of the accidental arc energy through special pressure relief channels (with automatically closing pressure relief flaps), ModuPro/ModuCon prevent the accidental arc from affecting adjacent functional areas.
- ModuPro/ModuCon have a withdrawable unit technology with a double moving contact system and special ModuKey tool. Any accident due to human failure while operating the withdrawable units is precluded. The withdrawable units themselves can be exchanged under both systems
- ModuPro/ModuCon offer flexibly equippable functional units and are conceived for an internal separation in the standard design up to Form 4b.
- Due to their modular structure, ModuPro/ModuCon permit needs-based equipping. The individual panels are available in protection classes IP31-41 and can be used in any combination.
- ModuPro/ModuCon can be expanded to the right and left at any time. Exchanging individual panels is naturally possible without great effort.
- ModuPro/ModuCon convince through absolute control and operating safety. Inspection and maintenance tasks are uncomplicated.
- The innovative user guidance of ModuPro/ModuCon prevents accidents and malfunctions due to incorrect use.